All the world is nuts about
What's in The Nut Gourmet
Here's a tofu specialty that has really taken off and bears quite a resemblance to real egg salad. Use as a sandwich filling, a mushroom cap stuffing, or a canape topping.
EGG SALAD LOOK-ALIKE
- Drain and rinse tofu.
- Break into chunks and put into a food processor.
- If you don't have a food processor, break tofu into smaller chunks and put into a 3-quart (3 liter) mixing bowl.
- Add seasonings and process until well blended, or mash with a fork until well blended.
- If using the processor, transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl and mix well to distribute evenly.
Click here for past firstname.lastname@example.org recipes